Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mashup Of The Day Double Feature!!!

Hey everybody, you may have noticed there was no Mashup Of The Day yesterday. That was because the Blogger service was down, but now it's back up and running. To make up for yesterday, I present a Mashup Double Feature! I just finished my exams for the semester, so I have a few months off from school. I can't make any promises, but because I should have more free time, I might write full-length articles, interviews, or might feature multiple mashups daily. If you have anything you would like to share with me or my blog feel free to email me at djdevyanosto@gmail.com and be sure to check out my Facebook fanpage http://on.fb.me/jU1l86. Without further ado, here are today's mashups.

The first one is Whistler vs. Busta Rhymes M4RQ's Dangerous Mix, it's a mashup of Dangerous - Busta Rhymes vs. The Whistler - Claude VonStroke. Be sure to check out his site www.m4rq.com for more music.
Whistler vs Busta Rhymes M4RQs Dangerous mix by m4rq

The second half of today's double feature comes from EpicMixTime, if you've ever seen Epic Meal Time then you get the gist of what he does, except with mashups instead of food. The basis of a mashup is a combination of 2 songs, but I really have to give props to those who can mash multiple songs. Here is "Harder Rights On Danse (Daft Punk x Deadmau5 x Stromae)" a megamix of Harder Better Faster Stronger - Daft Punk, Animal Rights - Deadmau5 & Wolfgang Gartner, and Alors On Danse - Stromae.
Harder Rights On Danse (Daft Punk X Deadmau5 X Stromae) by Epic Mix Time

No comments:

Post a Comment