Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mashup of the day: Forgot About An Angel (Dr. Dre vs. Paul van Dyk)

I found today's mashup of the day, "Forgot About An Angel" when I was going down memory lane on YouTube listening to some classic PvD songs. I've been a big fan of Paul van Dyk for years now and I'm looking forward to seeing him perform live in DC this saturday. Below is information about the event, if you're in the DC area and would like to go contact me via twitter @ChrisK_D90 or text me at 703-362-1347, I'm working with the club that is hosting PvD and get you discounted entry and the ability to skip the general admission lines with a spot on my guestlist.

Here's the "Indepen-DANCE Day w/ Paul van Dyk" event info:

Without further ado, here is today's mashup of the day, "Forgot About An Angel", enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment